Pages

Friday 22 February 2013

An exciting week!

Wow! We have had such an exciting week this week and been working very hard in our learning. This week we have talked about Lent.  Lent is a time when we think about our lives and make sure we are on the right path to the Promised Land. We also started working on our netbooks. We have learnt to log in and get to our class site. Mrs Grant taught us some short cuts that will make it faster to type. Phewww! We will defiantly need to get some rest over the weekend after such a busy week.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Room 5!

I think this is an amazing idea! I am glad that you are enjoying your new class, you must have a fabulous teacher!

Miss Ouano :)

Fiona Grant said...

You have been learning lots Room 5. Thanks for sharing your "Peaks of the Week".

Anonymous said...

Hey Room5,
I really Love your peak of the week, and i also love your background. Keep It up Room5! :)

Anonymous said...

This is cool! I like the way you used Padlet! I also love the shortcuts Mrs. Grant told us on Week Three.

Anonymous said...

This is is the best Peek of the week I've seen. I really like it when you write about the favourite
things you did

Post a Comment